Clearing out the Sevilla folder, part 2

I have just a few more pictures of Sevilla to share. Such a pretty city!




PRETTY PARKS
I love the parks of Sevilla, so low key and full of diverse, leavy vegetation and giant, buttressed trees.

Sevillanos definitely take advantage of their parks, particularly in the late afternoon with family or a good book.


PEOPLE DO ACTUALLY LIVE IN SEVILLA
I've noticed that I have an overabundance of building photos. Snooze. I need to take more people shots...that's more interesting (to me, at least). Here are a few of the shots with people that I did take. As with Madrid, great storefronts! And sidewalk cafe dining is king in Sevilla. It's often near impossible to find a spot, but does create a friendly, pleasant atmosphere.


MORE STREET PERFORMERS
There is an 'invisible man' that sets up 'shop' outside the cathedral, and leaves the kids spellbound! He attaches his hat to a post, zips his head into his jacket, and has a fake invisible dog leash. When someone puts a coin in his jar, he makes Herbie Hancock noises, moves around like a robot, shakes their hand, then pats his invisible dog on the head. So simple, but hillarious to see the kids faces.

And Dad, there are a lot of accordian players here in Seville. You would feel right at home! My dad played accordian as a kid, and he just LOVES when we tell people that. :)