Next Segment: Traveling in Spain and Morocco

Tomorrow morning I leave for the next segment of my itinerary: travel in Southern Spain and Morocco. The following maps show exactly where I'll be going:

First, I travel the itinerary shown on the map on the left. Then a solo week at a kasbah outside Marrakech, followed by the itinerary shown on the map at right. And after all that, back to Spain for a month of Spanish study in Granada.

BUT FIRST, THE DREADFUL TRAVEL DAY
I don't want to lug all my city/school clothes around Morocco for a month, so I have arranged to store them at the Granada Spanish school. But to pull this off I have a horrible travel day ahead of me tomorrow:

-taxi to train station
-2 hr train ride from Cadiz to Sevilla
-1 hr layover
-3 hr train ride from Sevilla to Granada
-2 hr layover during which time I will take a taxi to the Granada school, drop off some luggage, then return to the train station
-1.5 hr train ride from Granada to Bobadilla
-1 hr layover
-1.5 hr train ride from Bobadilla to Malaga
-taxi to hotel

I could have saved myself an hour and about $20 by taking buses instead but (1) the bus drivers for the line servicing Cadiz were on strike as of last week, and (2) trains are just so much more comfortable.

Wish me luck!