Farewell Sevilla, Heading to Cadiz

On Saturday I bid farewell to Sevilla and took a 1.5 hour train ride to the coastal city of Cadiz, where I am right now.  I enjoyed my time in Sevilla, but I was definitely ready to move on. All those Semana Santa crowds plus the hours I was keeping between classes and sightseeing....phew, enough!

FAREWELL TO MORE NEW FRIENDS
The problem with traveling and meeting great new friends from all over the world is that there are so many goodbyes. In Seville, I spent my Semana Santa days with Gilda, a NY resident who is taking a one-year career break, spending most of it in Italy learning the language. And, after the Italian teachers moved out, a very nice, very energetic French Canadian couple moved into the house, and I had great dinners talking with them about all manner of subjects. You really do meet such interesting people when traveling.