New website


Hi friends,
When you get a moment, I'd love it if you could look at the new Warren Parkes Memorial Website. I created it this last week, and thought it'd be a good way for all of us to keep Warren's memory alive. Here is the link:

And, if you feel so inclined, please share a memory in the Memory Book, or add your thoughts in the Journal section. This is OUR website to remember Warren, so please feel free to add something to the site! (One note: Those of you that attended the memorial service may remember that there was a memory book at the back for attendees to write to Warren or share their memories of him. I transcribed all those memories shared at the service onto this website. Just wanted to let you know in case you see your name there and wonder how that happened).

Also, I uploaded photos from my travels in my twenties to this site. They are listed under 1996-1998 in the archives at the right. I had never done anything with all the pictures I had taken during my travels in the 90s, and I really just needed to finally shut them up by doing something with them. At the risk of sounding like a crazy lady...I swear those photos were taunting me from the closet: "Why haven't you done anything with us." "Why did you even bother to take us. We've been sitting here for ten years." So there, I've 'done something' with them. I've put them on the web. They should be happy now.