Fall 2004 Activities

Texas is BIG
In early September we DROVE to San Marcos, Texas, and learned firsthand just how enormous Texas truly is! Warren had an air-to-air photo shoot with a P49 and a P48-- vintage airplanes that he planned to use for the 2004 Prescott Air Show Poster. It was a bit of a rushed trip, but enjoyable nonetheless, especially since it was my first time in Texas.


October Trip to California
The next month, we took a long weekend trip to California to visit my brother's family, catch my niece (Sarah) and nephew (Nate) play soccer, and take my nephew to the big Miramar Air Show. Nate ended up liking it, but also found it to be a bit too loud. I agree.)


On the way back we spent a day in Anza Borrega State Park, hiking a small slot canyon and enjoying the desert landscape.


Prescott's first snow of the season
Although this wasn't a 'trip' per se, below are some pictures of a hike we went on after the first snows of the season in Prescott (where we were living at the time):


Thanksgiving in Utah
And, we spent Thanksgiving at my parents...which was always a good opportunity for outdoor activities in beautiful Utah.